At Golden Gate Nursery,we have a simple admission process which comprises of:
Step 1: Registration Form
We request the parent to complete the registration form available online on our website or from our Nursery center.
Step 2: A playful/interactive session with a teacher
Once the admission has been signed and handed to our Registrar, we at Golden Gate Nursery would welcome your child to have an interactive session with one of our teachers. The main focus of this session is to evaluate and assess the child's readiness for nursery.
Step 3: Child's enrollment
After a successful interactive session, our Registrar will be in touch with you and offer you a place for your child in our Nursery. Once you have received the offer letter, please confirm the enrollment with the necessary document submission and the other proceedings.
We require you to submit the following:
- Copy of Child’s Emirates ID, Passport and Visa
- Copy of Mother’s Passport and Visa
- Copy of Father’s Passport and Visa
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Copy of Health Insurance
- Registration Form (completed and signed)
- Medical Form (completed and signed)
- Colour Passport Size Photographs x 4